Wednesday 28 January 2015

Switched - Amanda Hocking

The guy was just looking at me, nothing more, but it freaked me out somehow. I’d put up with his stares for a week, trying to avoid confrontation, but I couldn’t take it anymore. He was the one acting inappropriately, not me. I couldn’t get in trouble for just talking to him, right?

Wendy gets strange vibes and strange feelings about the new guy at school. Finn Holmes, then he turns up at her window and her life starts to crumble. Wendy lives with her Aunt and older brother, her father is dead and her mother is in a psych ward. She’s there because she tried to murder Wendy on her 6th birthday. When two people try to kidnap Wendy and Finn saves her she is convinced to go along for the ride and finds herself in a world she never knew existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment